Blade0421 RAN Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Free Ran Private Server In The History

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[FM]NoiharaHimari

[FM]NoiharaHimari

Urgent Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Guys... for those players here in BladeRan... please dont patch the launcher..... we'll having fix it... Admin had still fixing the launcher and ingame errors or something .... just be patient guys... we'll have it online as soon as possible.... just wait for the right time.... we're having a further announcement regarding this issue ..... just stick here in forum or in chatbox.... thx.....

"Truly Your's [GM]-=HiMaRi=-
Back to top Go down
[FM]NoiharaHimari

[FM]NoiharaHimari

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 am

FIX
Back to top Go down
[FM]NoiharaHimari

[FM]NoiharaHimari

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 am

To all dearest Players of Blade Ran Private Server ... sorry for the inconvenience coz we're undergoing unscheduled maintenance for a certain reason of about the server... don't worry it will not take too long... we're just having you to wait till further announcement here ... we'll have the server back online as soon as possible ... just stay where you are and stick on to forum .... cya later guys....

"Truly Yours [GM]-=HiMaRi=-"
Back to top Go down
[Developer]Jaycee
Administrator
Administrator
[Developer]Jaycee

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 am

tnx himari

to all player of blade ran can you kindly wait till the server up
Back to top Go down
http://bladeranx.heavenforum.com/
Kindering

Kindering

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

Hmm, Hello. I am a new comer who is interested in trying RAN. having found your server and seeing that it is a more recent server than others I have found, I wanted to try playing here. If this is the wrong place for this, sorry, but I assume that the server is currently down, and I will be unable to download the client, much less play until it is back up? If that is the case, how much longer will that be, if you know?
Back to top Go down
[Co.Admin]Rebelde
Co. Admin
Co. Admin
[Co.Admin]Rebelde

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 am

The Client Is now finish...i currently uploading it...So Please Standby...for further Announcement...
Back to top Go down
http://bladeranepx.heaven forum.com
Kindering

Kindering

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 am

Sure thing, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Announcement   Urgent Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blade0421 RAN Private Server :: Announcement-
Jump to: